Posts Update:
Pin It

Wolfsburg's Diego denies Athletico Madrid contact

November 10, 2012


The Wolfsburg midfielder Diego Ribas has denied being in contact with Atlético Madrid over a possible return to the Spanish team in the winter transfer window. "A lot is being said about me in Spain, but I can confirm that I haven't had any contact with Atlético" he said in the German publication 'Kicker'.

"I'm at Wolfsburg and very happy where I am. I simply hope that the season has a good end", added the Brazilian. The German side are gradually escaping the danger zone in the table after the sacking of their coach Felix Magath in October, and his replacement by Gunter Kostner.

"We're ready to fight to stay up. We're going to get out of this area. I look at the table and it doesn't make me happy at all" said Diego. "I believe we can get among the four best, but also I know that our situation is difficult. We have to move forward step by step", he concluded.

Source: AS

--> -->

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.