Posts Update:
Pin It

Morata: Mourinho prevented me leaving Real Madrid

November 13, 2012


Álvaro Morata was on top of the world after scoring Real Madrid's winning goal away to Levante just after coming on. The academy player earnt his side a precious two points to avoid them finishing the weekend 10 points behind Barça. The gap between the two teams is still eight.

With all the recent controversy about the Madrid youth system in the background, the forward dedicated his goal to Mourinho: "He was the one who believed in me and prevented me going in the summer. He gives me advice about how to be a better player and I'll always be grateful to him."

He also denied that the celebration with Nacho, who came off the bench to give him a hug after the goal, had a tone of vindication of the academy about it. "I hugged him because I was sat on the bench at his side and he told me I was going to score", he said. "I'm very happy and I knew that sooner or later the goal had to come. I had the chance two years ago against Levante but Munúa got in the way."

-->

Source: AS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.