Posts Update:
Pin It

Vitesse coach Fred Rutten dreams of coaching a national team

January 02, 2013


Vitesse coach Fred Rutten has admitted he dreams of coaching a national team at some point in his career.

The former PSV boss took charge of the Arnhem side at the start of the 2012-13 campaign, and has guided them to fifth place in the Eredivisie table halfway through the season.

"I'd like to become a national team coach. You have to experience all kinds of things in your coaching career," Rutten told Omroep Gelderland.

"Ideally, I'd take charge of a foreign team. You're dealing with different conditions then. I am a very curious guy. 

"Wherever I go, I want a job with perspective and where I can build on something." 

Rutten's contract with Vitesse is due to expire at the end of this season.

-->
-->

Source: Goal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.