Posts Update:
Pin It

Casillas vows to regain starting spot

January 02, 2013


Iker Casillas wants to give Jose Mourinho no choice but to reinstate him in goal after he was dropped to face Malaga last month.

The controversial decision prompted much debate, especially after Real went down 3-2, with back-up goalkeeper Antonio Adan taking Casillas' place. 

Mourinho claimed the decision was "purely technical" and insisted he did not regret dropping the Real captain despite defeat leaving them 16 points behind Barcelona. 

Casillas has been only professional and discreet about Mourinho's decision and on Wednesday told reporters he is just determined to regain his position. 

He said: "I'm training myself to fight, to fight and to recover the position. It is the goal that I have and that the coach selects me in the next game." 

The Spain international added: "I feel good but I'm not a machine, I have to train every day and there are better and worse times, but I feel fine. 

"Above Casillas is Madrid. The decision is the coach's. 

"In any case, the day I no longer have the desire to work, I'll stop."

-->
-->

Source: SkySports

1 comment:

  1. So to give you cοnfidеnсe, they аre οffering a 45 daуs mоney-back guarantee with eνerу ordeг.
    The NHLBI requires аll mеdical profesѕionаls to execute all theѕе thгеe evaluations prіоr tο gгantіng the usаge of all preѕcription dеpenԁent fat гeductіon treatment to any
    patient. This diet ρill was pгicеd above
    $950 in 2009 duе tο illegal selling, by most οf thе online рharmacies wіthout proper doctοr viѕits.


    Alsо νisit my blog - adiphene fat burner

    ReplyDelete

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.