Posts Update:
Pin It

Blackburn caretaker Gary Bowyer dismisses job speculation

January 02, 2013


Blackburn's caretaker manager Gary Bowyer has ruled himself out of taking charge of the side permanently, despite guiding Rovers to a 3-0 win over Nottingham Forest.

Ruben Rochina, Jordan Rhodes and Colin Kazim-Richards secured a second successive victory for Bowyer but he revealed he has no desire to succeed Henning Berg on a full-time basis.

"I'm just giving the club a bit more time and then we'll see what that brings and what happens to myself and Terry (McPhillips)", said Bowyer. 

"We've been here a long time, myself and Terry, and we care about the club so we're just helping out as much as we can. 

"We're just carrying on and we'll keep carrying on until we're told otherwise and that's all we know." 

He was full of praise for the players after an eventful week that has seen Rovers sack Henning Berg following one win in his 10 games in charge. 

Bowyer added: "It's been a tough couple of days but I thought the players were magnificent. 

"We got a bit of a lucky goal but it seemed to give us more energy and I can't praise the players enough. They have been remarkable with their efforts and deserved the win."

-->
-->

Source: SkySports

1 comment:

  1. Now I am going to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast
    coming again to read other news.
    http://maharashtra.indiajust.in/groups/creating-outstanding-reading-through-quirks-by-using-our-tutor/
    http://www.mtbvt.com/forums/topic/your-house-tuition-how-do-you-set-off-this-can-on-my-small-son

    Also visit my weblog - athletics championships

    ReplyDelete

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.