Posts Update:
Pin It

Suarez: I couldn't be happier at Liverpool

December 25, 2012


Luis Suarez has declared that he couldn't be happier at Anfield and said Liverpool are the club of his dreams.

The Uruguayan joined from Ajax in January 2011 and signed a new long-term contract in August. And Liverpool's 14-goal top scorer, who has been linked with Manchester City and Atletico Madrid in recent months, said he has no desire to quit Anfield

He told the club's official website: "I'm very, very happy here at the club, I couldn't be happier. Liverpool is a club I've always dreamt of playing at. It's like a dream for me."

Suarez scored the final goal in Saturday's 4-0 win over Fulham, their biggest victory under Brendan Rodgers taking them to their highest position of the season so far.

Steven Gerrard was also among the scorers and the striker praised the Liverpool captain, who Rodgers intends to offer an extended contract. Suarez revealed that, before the pair were team-mates, he used to pretend to be Gerrard when playing computer games.

"It's hard to find words to describe what a great player Steven has been - and continues to be - for the club," he added.

"It was only four years ago or so that I was playing on the Playstation and I was always Liverpool and to have him in my team was great. Now I'm playing alongside him - he was a hero."

-->
-->

Source: ESPN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.