Posts Update:
Pin It

Seamus Coleman signs new Everton deal

December 31, 2012


Everton defender Seamus Coleman has signed a new five-and-a-half-year contract with the Premier League club.

It means the Republic of Ireland international has extended his stay at Goodison Park until the summer of 2018.

Coleman, 24, joined the club from Sligo Rovers in 2009 and has gone on to make 85 appearances.

"Signing a contract here is fantastic and I'm really looking forward to the next couple of years," Coleman told EvertonTV. 

"I'm glad to get it all done and to sign for so long at a club like Everton is a great achievement - I want to be here for as long as possible. 

"I'm going to keep working as hard as I have done since day one and keep improving every day in training to impress the manager. 

"I'm really happy to have signed for the length of time that I have." 

Coleman has missed the last three games through injury.

-->
-->

Source: BBC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.