Posts Update:
Pin It

Michel Bastos wants Lyon stay

December 26, 2012


Michel Bastos claims he would be happy to see out the season at Lyon, rather than secure a switch elsewhere in January.

The Brazil international has often expressed a desire to test himself outside of the French top-flight, and came close to making a move to the Middle East over the summer.

Bastos says he is happy a deal failed to materialise on that occasion, with it too soon for him to be heading away from Europe. 

He is aware that speculation continues to link him with the likes of Liverpool, Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur, but insists he will not be pushing for a transfer in the New Year. 

Bastos told L'Equipe: "I don't want to leave now. I want to stay. 

"During the winter break I will not go back to Brazil, I will stay at Lyon to work with the fitness coach. 

"In a transfer both parties have to agree. If I see that it is not good for me, I will not leave. 

"At the start of the season I did ask to leave, but things have changed. 

"In the summer I wasn't disappointed not to go to Dubai. On a sporting level I would have lost a lot. I know I can still bring a lot to Lyon."

-->
-->

Source: SkySports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.