Posts Update:
Pin It

Ibrahimovic almost joined Arsenal 12 years ago

November 16, 2012


THIS is how close Arsenal came to signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The super striker posed in a No 9 Gunners shirt 12 years ago after meeting boss Arsene Wenger to discuss a move from Swedes Malmo.

But Ibrahimovic, now 31, revealed: “Arsene gave me the No 9 shirt with Ibrahimovic on it and I was so pleased.

“So then I waited for him to convince me that I should join. But he didn’t even try.

“He never actually made me a serious offer, it was more, ‘I want to see how good you are. Have a trial.’ I couldn’t believe it.”

Arsenal had agreed a £3million fee with Malmo but Ibrahimovic was so angry he stormed out of the Arsenal training ground.

Ibrahimovic went to Ajax instead and Arsenal signed Francis Jeffers from Everton for £8m. The rest, as they say, is history...

We need your help!
Please click on the ads (you're interested in) to help the site grow! It only takes a sec! 
Thank you very much!

-->

Source: TheSun

1 comment:

  1. I quite like reading a post that can make men
    and women think. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

    http://blogacartoni.altervista.org/?topic=singapore-tuition-tips-on-how-to-get-post-secondary-teaching
    http://goarticles.publimediacenter.com.es/article.
    php?id=79719

    Look at my blog; handball rules

    ReplyDelete

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.