Posts Update:
Pin It

Gignac wants to see out Marseille contract

December 19, 2012


Andre-Pierre Gignac hopes he will be given the opportunity to prove his worth and see out his contract at Marseille.

In an ideal world, the France international would like to hit a prolific streak in front of goal and earn himself an extended stay at his home-town club.

Gignac has been plagued by injuries since linking up with Marseille in 2010, but he has been among the goals this season when fit and is determined to bring an end to the rumours which suggest he could be deemed surplus to requirements in the not too distant future.

"I want to see out the two years of my contract here," he said.

"When things are going well, there is nowhere better than OM. I want to prove that a Marseillais can succeed at Marseille.

"These last few years, I have never had a proper summer preparation. I think that is why I have not performed well. This year, after a full preparation, I have regained the confidence of my coach and my team-mates

"I am not 100 per cent yet, I still need match rhythm. I want a good run up to the winter break to get my form back. After two very difficult years, I don't have any more time to waste."

-->
-->

Source: SkySports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.