Posts Update:
Pin It

Mourinho rules out Inter return next season

April 04, 2013


The Portuguese coach has made it clear he would be happy to take the reins at San Siro further into the future, while highlighting the impressive form of Diego Lopez

Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho has ruled out a return to Inter next season - although he admits he would like to take over the Serie A giants in the future.

The 50-year-old lead the Nerazzurri to an historic treble in 2010, and while he insists rumours linking him with a return next year are ill-founded, he maintains a desire to take charge of the club once more.

"Next season, it is certain that I won't return to Inter, but I'd like to go back one day," he was quoted as saying by Marca.

"I speak from my heart, as I did when I said I want to return to England one day. But what is certain is that my next club will not be Inter."

Mourinho added that in-form Diego Lopez is likely to keep his place in the Madrid starting line-up for the upcoming clash with Levante, especially given the number of games he has been able to play compared with returning captain Iker Casillas.

He added: "Diego Lopez has played very well in 13 games in 70 days, Iker's played in none. There's no doubt who is in the best form."

Source: Goal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.