Posts Update:
Pin It

Rubin Kazan's Nelson Valdez keen to make Valencia loan move permanent

January 02, 2013


Rubin Kazan striker Nelson Valdez has said that he wants to make his move to Valencia permanent. 

The 29-year-old joined the Spanish club on loan from the Russian outfit last summer on a one-year deal, with Los Che retaining the option to sign him on a permanent contract for €3milion. 

Valdez, who has scored four goals in four starts in all competitions for Valencia, is keen on remaining at the Mestalla beyond the summer and is determined to improve in the second half of the season. 

"On my part there would be no problem," Valdez told reporters. "I have given my word that I want to stay and now it is down to [sporting directing] Braulio and my representatives. 

"I want to stay here but there are a lot of negotiations to be done and they should be discussed by other people. 

"It would not be very ambitious of me if I was happy with the way we have been playing. If I have the chances to play, then I have to take them and I have to show what I can do in 2013."

-->
-->

Source: SkySports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.