Posts Update:
Pin It

Robbie Keane rules out Premier League return

January 05, 2013


Robbie Keane has ruled out a winter loan move to the Premier League after signing a new deal at LA Galaxy. 

The striker, who had a spell at Aston Villa during last year's MLS off-season, has been linked with several English clubs. 

QPR manager Harry Redknapp would not rule out moving for his former Tottenham striker when asked about the possibility of a deal. 

But Keane told Sky Sports' Fantasy Football Show he needs a rest after an arduous year which included a summer trip to Euro 2012 with the Republic of Ireland. 

He said: "It's been a long season, with the Euros and what have you. I've a few little niggles that need to be sorted out so I don't think at this moment in time it would be right for me to go anywhere. 

"I had another year left and they offered me a new contract at the end of last season. I've just signed a new two-year contract."

-->
-->

Source: SkySports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.