Posts Update:
Pin It

Rabiu Ibrahim left out of Nigeria squad for CAN 2013

January 07, 2013


Rabiu Ibrahim is free to begin his Kilmarnock career after being omitted from Nigeria's plans for the Africa Cup of Nations.


Ibrahim was one of four players dropped from Stephen Keshi's preliminary squad after he arrived late at their Portugal training camp, fresh from joining the Rugby Park club from Celtic.

He failed to earn a regular role with the Scottish Premier League champions and hopes to be able to take a second chance offered to him by boss Kenny Shiels.

"It's not just been tough, it's been heart-breaking. You join a new club and you want to impress and show what you can do," Ibrahim said.

"I just need someone who believes in me and will give me a chance to make a contribution.

"I'm so eager to achieve something at Kilmarnock and be a success at this club because I now understand the Scottish game.

"This new year is something I am really looking forward to. Deeply, I hope to finally settle down this year."

-->
-->


Source: SkySports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.