Posts Update:
Pin It

Osvaldo keen to stay at Roma for a long time

January 05, 2013


Roma striker Pablo Osvaldo has declared his intention to remain at the club, despite reports that he was unhappy with life at the Giallorossi. 

Osvaldo missed the club's recent tour of the USA, which led to media rumours that he was set to move, with AC Milan the possible destination. 

However, Osvaldo has spoken out against such reports, explaining his absence from the trip and plans for the future.

"I have never said that I want to leave," Osvaldo told Sky Italia. 

"I stayed in Italy because I was ill, and all the rumours created after this are without truth. 

"I have not had to make my feelings clear to club officials, they were merely interested in my fitness. 

"I hope to remain in Rome for a long time." 

Osvaldo, who has three goals in six caps for Italy, moved to Romafrom Espanyol in August 2011.

-->
-->

Source: SkySports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.