Posts Update:
Pin It

Mourinho: I hope 2013 brings us as much happiness as 2012

January 02, 2013


This isn't the first time that José Mourinho has raised his glass at a club event wishing for a year full of successes for Real Madrid. 

In fact, it's starting to become a bit of a tradition, which in the past has led to titles. Mou did it to welcome in 2011 and four months later his team beat Barcelona in Valencia to lift the Spanish Cup. 

He repeated the act in 2012 and his team won a record-breaking league, as well as the Spanish Super Cup, again against Barcelona. 

"I hope that my wife and I remain healthy to continue watching our children grow, because they are our life. In football, I hope to remain happy in myself, working hard so that 2013 gives us as much happiness as 2012 did", the Portuguese said as a toast to welcome in the New Year before Real Madrid's league campaign kicks off against Real Sociedad next Sunday.

-->
-->

Source: MARCA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.