Posts Update:
Pin It

Metzelder hints at MLS move

January 02, 2013


Schalke defender Christoph Metzelder has revealed that he could move to the MLS at the end of the season.

The 32-year-old is out of contract with the German club at the end of the season and has made up his mind not to sign a new deal. 

Metzelder has yet to decide his future and, although he is open to retiring from professional football, he says that he would relish playing in the USA. 

"A move to the MLS and the United States is a very, very interesting option even just to experience something new in my personal life," he told Reviersport newspaper. 

"I will definitely leave Schalke at the end of the season. I do not believe that the club will be willing to offer me a new contract in the summer. 

"The club has some very good young players in my position. I will have to decide what I will do next. 

"I could well quit the professional game. Maybe I will join TuS Haltern, my very first club. I am crazy enough to make such a move."

-->
-->

Source: SkySports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.