Posts Update:
Pin It

Malaga's Buonanotte wants Palermo move

January 04, 2013


Malaga midfielder Diego Buonanotte has confirmed he’ll complete the transfer to Palermo within days.

The Argentine has played in the Champions League this season, but wanted more consistent time on the field. It is believed the Rosanero requested him on loan with option to buy at the end of the season and a decision from Malaga is due tomorrow. 

“I greeted the news of Palermo’s interest with a great deal of enthusiasm, as I am proud to be linked with such an important club,” Buonanotte told Calciomercato.it. 

“At this moment I am aware of negotiations between the clubs and I’m waiting for the definitive response. I certainly hope that in future I can play more consistently, as I play football with great love and passion. 

“I had other offers from Spanish and Mexican clubs, but preferred Palermo as I am eager to test myself in a tough League like Serie A. 

“I know Javier Pastore well and how good it was for him to have this experience in Sicily. I have already spoken to director Pietro Lo Monaco and was struck by his words. He really made me feel like an important player. 

“I am not just waiting for a response from Malaga, as I’m convinced Palermo could be a very important experience for my career.”

-->
-->

1 comment:

  1. Ι'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's
    equаlly educativе and engаging, and lеt me
    tell you, уou hаve hit the nail on the hеаd.
    The ρroblem is something whiсh too few folκs are speaκing intelligently about.

    I am very hapρy I found thіs in my hunt for somеthing
    concerning this.

    Alsο νisit my websіtе; TENS Units
    My page :: athletes use tens units

    ReplyDelete

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.