Posts Update:
Pin It

Javi Martinez: I will soon be at my best

January 05, 2013


Bayern Munich midfielder Javi Martinez has promised that he will soon be at his best, having rested fully over the Christmas period.

The Spain international moved to the Allianz Arena in August having taken part in both Euro 2012 and the London Olympics over the summer, and initially failed to get into his stride. 

However, he has now revealed that the Bundesliga's four-week winter break has stood him in good stead, and that he is now able to showcase his best form. 

"I will soon be at 100 per cent. I'm very optimistic" he told TZ. 

"In Spain we do not have a winter break, so I did not know how it feels. I think it's very good for us, we can work in peace and prepare ourselves well for the second half of the season. This has been a totally new experience for me. 

"I was back home with my family and friends for Christmas. After all these turbulent weeks and months I had the opportunity to regain some strength. 

"I took advantage of the break but I needed it, too. I have playing many matches during the last year." 

Bayern Munich get back to action after the winter break by entertaining Greuther Furth on January 19.

-->
-->

Source: Goal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.