Posts Update:
Pin It

Harry Redknapp: Lampard belongs to Chelsea

January 01, 2013


Speculation continues to mount over the future of the 34-year-old with few signs that the club are keen on extending the player's contract.

However, one man who doesn't think Lampard will be offloaded is his uncle - Harry Redknapp. 

The QPR boss said: "I can't see him leaving. I would be surprised if he left Chelsea. 

"I haven't discussed it with Frank. I would be surprised if he left Chelsea. I think his heart is at Chelsea, the fans absolutely idolise him. 

"He is still a top player - two goals at Everton again the other day. He is an amazing goal-scoring midfielder so I still think there is every chance that he will still be at Chelsea next year." 

-->
-->

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.