Posts Update:
Pin It

Feghouli: I never wanted to leave Valencia

January 05, 2013


Valencia’s Sofiane Feghouli has proclaimed that he never had any intention of leaving the club after signing a contract extension until 2016.

The Algeria international was linked with other teams ahead of the January transfer window, including Liverpool and Paris Saint-Germain, but the midfielder insisted that he was determined to remain at the Mestalla. 

Feghouli had delayed leaving his La Liga side to meet up with his country’s Africa Cup of Nations squad to try to resolve the situation, with apparent success. 

"It was always clear, at no time did I want to leave Valencia," Feghouli told reporters at a press conference on Friday. 

"They’re one of the best clubs in the world. This league fits perfectly with my style, and I have everything I need to grow here in Valencia. 

"There was interest from other clubs, but my concern has always been to make it work with Valencia. I go on to the field, and the rest, I leave to my agent." 

Los Che’s sporting director Braulio Vazquez was also pleased with the midfielder’s contract having been extended, and hailed his importance over the coming years. 

"It’s a very important renewal on all levels," the Valencia chief said. "He’s grown a lot with us, his progression is clear. 

"On a sporting level he is one of the most important people at the club for the next decade. His termination clause is very high."

-->
-->

Source: Goal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.