Posts Update:
Pin It

Falcao refuses to rule out Italy switch

January 08, 2013


Atletico Madrid forward Radamel Falcao has praised his team-mates for a "great year" and says that he could consider a move to Italy in the future.


The Colombian forward, who was named in the Fifa Team of the Year, has been linked with a switch to several clubs in Europe but is yet to commit his future to Atleti.

"It has been a great year," he told reporters. "I want to thank God for being involved in the Team of the Year as well because all of the players but me are from either Barcelona or Real Madrid.

"The support from my team has been amazing, I have been shown a lot of support and love. The aim with Atletico is to reach better results than last season. We are still fighting for the Cup and Europa League, so we must keep on playing like this."

The 26-year-old also refused to commit his future to Atleti, adding: "I have got a contract here and only think about Atletico.

"Right now I am thinking only of the present. However, you can never say never, who knows what is in store for me? I do not exclude a future in Italy. I do have a favourite club, but I would prefer not to tell you.”

-->
-->


Source: Goal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.