Posts Update:
Pin It

Edu glad to return to Schalke

January 04, 2013


Edu has said that he is delighted to return to Schalke following his short-term loan spell at Greuther Furth. 

The 31-year-old striker joined the newly promoted Bundesliga club on a six-month contract last summer. 

The Brazilian scored one goal in 10 league appearances for Furth and says that he was not happy with the way he was treated at the club. 

"I had a very different expectation when I joined Greuther Furth," Edu told Bild. "The loan spell was not pleasurable for me. 

"I intended to play regular first-team football when I joined them. I really did not understand why I was not given a regular place. I did not have a fair opportunity. I was unable to impress. 

"I have six months left on my contract with Schalke. I am back in training with Schalke now. We will see what the future holds."

-->
-->

Source: SkySports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.