Posts Update:
Pin It

Di Natale admits he is too old to play for Italy

January 08, 2013


Udinese striker Antonio Di Natale has admitted that he may not have a future in the Italian national team.


The 35-year-old played a starring role in last summer's Euro 2012 scoring the opening goal in a 1-1 draw with Spain.

But the former Empoli man has claimed that the Azzurri should go with youth from now on, but did concede that he may play until he's 40.

“The national team have to start playing youngsters,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“So I have to set aside my Azzurri dreams, albeit prematurely.

“I believe however that I can play until I'm 37, 38, 40 maybe. As long as my body holds up, I will carry on.”

-->
-->


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.