Posts Update:
Pin It

Bojan: Barcelona are unstoppable

January 04, 2013


AC Milan striker Bojan Krkic has lavished his former side Barcelona with praise labelling them "unstoppable".

The 22-year-old rose up through the ranks at the Spanish side's famed La Masia youth academy and will return to his boyhood club when the Rossoneri meet Barcelona in the Champions League round of 16. 

And Bojan believes his current side face a difficult task in having to eliminate Barcelona in order to progress further as he regards them as "the best side in the world". 

“The tie will be very complicated,” he told reporters after Catalunya's friendly match with Nigeria on Wednesday night. 

“We know we are playing against the best club side in the world, but we also know that we can cause problems. 

“We have some good players and we will try to stay in the tie for as long as possible. 

“But Barcelona are unstoppable. They keep creating players that know the club's philosophy. I believe that this will happen for many years to come." 

The former Barcelona starlet moved to the San Siro last summer after a year spent with AS Roma and he revealed that he is happy with where he is but did not rule out a possible return to the Camp Nou. 

"To be at Milan is very important for me and more so because of the chances I have been given here. I think the club is happy with me," he continued. 

"In football you never know what might happen. The situation is not easy because I have two or three options. 

“But for the moment I want to focus on Milan. This is the team who I play for now and I will continue trying to give my best."

-->
-->

Source: Goal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.