Posts Update:
Pin It

Begovic is the best goalkeeper in Premier League, says Dzeko

January 01, 2013


EDIN DZEKO is looking to extend his scoring run against Stoke – even if it upsets his mate Asmir Begovic. 

Manchester City striker Dzeko is pals with the Potters’ keeper and rates him as the best in the Premier League. 

But he will be going all out to add to his two goals against Norwich, as City look to make up ground on league leaders Manchester United. 

He said: “I am hoping to play against Stoke, not only because I’m good in the air but because I can score goals. 

“It will be a tough game, especially against my good friend Asmir. He is in fantastic form. 

“Stoke have the best keeper in the league. I knew him before he came to play for the national team. 

“I know him better than most people because I have trained with him and is a great keeper who will go on and play for a bigger team.” 

-->
-->
Source: theSun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.