Posts Update:
Pin It

Xabi Alonso open to Premier League return

December 31, 2012


Real Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso has admitted he could be heading for a return to the Premier League. 

Ex-Liverpool star Alonso, 31, has 18 months left on his contract but talks on a new deal have stalled and he fancies a move back to England. 

Alonso said: "I have not decided on my future. I will only stay at Real Madrid if I can offer the same level on the pitch as I can now and we will see what happens in the next few months. 

"There is always a chance I could go back to the Premier League as I always enjoyed good times there."

-->
-->

Source: DailyMirror

1 comment:

  1. Hi it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this website is really good and the people are actually sharing fastidious thoughts.
    http://shlbook.com/index.php?do=/blog/9279/you-choose-the-right-tuition-tutor-for-one-039-s-children/
    http://funtolive.com/community/groups/distance-learning-with-the-on-line-calculation-tutor/

    Also visit my webpage kabbadi
    My page > air seychelles

    ReplyDelete

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.