Posts Update:
Pin It

Ronaldinho keen to stay at Atletico Mineiro

December 30, 2012


Ronaldinho has insisted he has no plans to leave Brazil before 2014 after being linked with a move to Blackburn Rovers.

Ronaldinho is currently in India promoting his new film, R10: The Movie, which is being produced by Blackburn owners Venky's.

Speculation has suggested that Ronaldinho could be heading to Ewood Park, but he says he is committed to Atletico Mineiro and focused on breaking back into the Brazil squad ahead of the next World Cup.

"In future everything is possible. But for now I'll play for my current team - Atletico Mineiro - and I will not leave the country before 2014," he told Superesportes.

"My goal is to be in good form to play the World Cup. The release of [his film] comes in a very important date for me and for my country. I might realise all my dreams in a very short period of time.

"We are all very excited about the World Cup in Brazil. As for my performance, I'm doing my best to deserve a place at the national team.

"I would love to play the World Cup."

-->
-->

Source: SkySports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.