Posts Update:
Pin It

Petr Cech is to undergo a scan

December 31, 2012


Petr Cech is to undergo a scan on Monday to discover the extent of the injury he suffered in Chelsea's victory over Everton.

The goalkeeper was forced off at half-time in his side's eventual 2-1 win at Goodison Park on Sunday after suffering from pain in his groin.

Chelsea have since confirmed Cech is to have further assessment on Monday after sustaining a "strained adductor muscle at the top of his leg".

And the Czech is hoping for a positive result from the scans, as he told his official website: "I think it was in 40th minute when I was punching the ball away and when I jumped I felt pain in my right groin.

"I finished the half knowing I would not be able to continue after the break. We will see how serious it is. We will know more after the medical check that I undergo tomorrow."

-->
-->

Source: SkySports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.