Posts Update:
Pin It

Pereira promises to cut his ponytail if Inter win Scudetto

December 14, 2012


Inter midfielder Alvaro Pereira has spoken of his hopes for 2013. “I want to win the Scudetto!”

Speaking in an interview to Sky Sport Italia, the summer signing from Porto underlined how hungry he is for honours.

“I want to win the championship and achieve important goals in the new year,” the Uruguayan international commented. “And if we win the Scudetto then I’ll cut off my ponytail.”

The Nerazzurri are currently second in Serie A, four points behind reigning champions Juventus.

“Are we stronger than Juventus? I worry about my own team, not the others,” he responded.

“And if you ask me about the Scudetto then I can tell you that we’re working hard for this, the Europa League, for everything.

“Now Lazio are awaiting us and we have to think of each match as a Final.”

Pereira has settled into his new club well and he’s thanked captain Javier Zanetti for that.

“We’re always together. We live near each other and he’s been very important to me since I arrived in Milan.

“He tells me to make the most of everything I’m experiencing.”

-->
-->

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.