Posts Update:
Pin It

Mourinho: Replacing Sir Alex is a long time away

December 04, 2012


Jose Mourinho has played down speculation that he could be the next manager of Manchester United by saying Sir Alex Ferguson can carry on at Old Trafford for another decade.

Ferguson hinted that Mourinho could be the man to replace him when he said: "He can manage anywhere, absolutely.

"I'm not going to put any forecasts on what is going to happen at this club. I won't last forever but he can manage anywhere."

In a documentary to be broadcast on ITV4 celebrating a decade of Mourinho management, Ferguson added: "When he comes into my office he can take a joke against himself, that is what I like about him. I give him plenty of stick and he laughs it off."

Mourinho is under pressure at Real with his side 11 points behind Primera Liga leaders Barcelona - reports in Spain suggest he could go at the end of the season - and he said in the documentary: "In my whole career everything is perfect. The only thing I didn't - and I hope I can do it one day - is to win a Champions League with an English club."

And speaking on Monday at Real Madrid's Champions League press conference about Fergie's praise, Mourinho said: ""Friends are like that. They speak well of each other.

"His replacement is a long time away. It'll be 10 or 12 years. He keeps getting better. Why would he retire?"

-->
-->

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.