Posts Update:
Pin It

Mallorca president Jaume Cladera stands down

December 25, 2012


Real Mallorca president Jaume Cladera has resigned from his post with the Primera Division club. 

Cladera, who took up the position in July 2010, announced his decision at a press conference on Monday. 

He said: "There comes a time when the right thing to do is look for the best solution for the club and I understand that right now the best thing was to tender my resignation. I'm leaving because I think it's the most positive thing for Real Mallorca and to make things work better. 

"I'm convinced that I've dedicated two-and-a-half years of my life to Real Mallorca, obviously with successes and mistakes as well. 

"In any case, I feel I've given my body and soul to this club to try and get Mallorca out of a very delicate financial situation. After all this time, I'm happy and calm with the decision I've taken."

-->
-->

Source: SkySports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.