Posts Update:
Pin It

Lucas Moura: I want to give Sao Paulo the Copa Sudamericana title as parting gift

December 12, 2012


Sao Paulo starlet Lucas Moura is determined to win the Copa Sudamericana as a parting gift ahead of his move to Paris Saint-Germain in January.

The 20-year-old wants to repay the commitment which his current club have shown him, and sees no better way to do it than by defeating Tigre in the second-leg of the final on Wednesday evening.

"My time is coming to an end," Lucas told Fifa.com.

"My heart is shocked, but I still have some training and a decisive game left. I really want to give Sao Paulo this title to give back all the love this club has given to me.

After impressing for both club and country, Moura sealed a reported €43m move to PSG during the summer, and he admits there is now pressure on him to perform ahead of his switch to France.

"I know everybody expects a lot from me, according to all I have experienced at this club so far. I am ready for that," he added.

"With the help of the guys and supporters who will fill the stadium, all the conditions are set to clinch the title."

-->
-->

Source: Goal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.