Posts Update:
Pin It

Liverpool star Suarez hails 'hero' Gerrard

December 26, 2012


Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has praised skipper Steven Gerrard and insists that the England midfielder was one of his heroes prior to his 2011 move to Anfield.

The controversial former Ajax star, who has already notched 11 goals in England's top flight thus far this season, had words of praise for Gerrard and admits he enjoyed controlling him on the Playstation before joining the 32-year-old on Merseyside almost two years ago.

"It's hard to find words to describe what a great player Steven has been - and continues to be - for the club," Suarez told the club's official website.

"It was only four years ago or so that I was playing on the Playstation and I was always Liverpool and to have him in my team was great. Now I'm playing alongside him - he was a hero." 

Suarez also reiterated his commitment to the Anfield club, who are currently sitting in eighth place in the Premier League table following Saturday's 4-0 win over Fulham. 

"I'm very, very happy here at the club, I couldn't be happier. Liverpool is a club I've always dreamt of playing at. It's like a dream for me."

-->
-->

Source: Goal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.