Posts Update:
Pin It

Lampard not drawn on future after Chelsea victory at Everton

December 30, 2012


Frank Lampard refused to be drawn on his future after his predatory brace helped Chelsea come from behind to win 2-1 at Everton.

The veteran midfielder, who has spent 11 years at Stamford Bridge, is out of contract in the summer but gave no indication as to what might lie ahead in 2013.

"I will keep trying to give my best as I've always done when here and will continue to do so," he said. "I just hope to keep playing in a winning team. 

"I know there's a lot of speculation and talk, but for me the enjoyable bit is the 90 minutes. 

"We put in a huge effort, especially after the sloppy start. The lads dug in, we held our own, rode our luck. But I think we made our own luck and I think we deserved to win it for that. 

"To be able to contribute and get the goals is great, but the team deserve the most credit for their hard work."

-->
-->

Source: SkySports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.