Posts Update:
Pin It

Ibrahimovic: Goal celebrations fuelled by pure emotion

December 26, 2012


Paris Saint-Germain star Zlatan Ibrahimovic has revealed that his goal celebrations are fuelled by “pure emotion” on the football pitch.

The former Barcelona and AC Milan striker has netted 20 times for les Parisiens this season, but said that he does not plan his celebrations beforehand. 

"When I score a goal, I never know in advance how I will celebrate, given the current top scorer in the championship,” RMC Sport quote the Swede as saying. 

“There is so much adrenaline. Timing is everything, the environment, my mood. This is pure emotion! 

“Often, I jump in the air with a tight fist. But it is instinctive, I do not plan it. I just get very happy and I want to show it to everyone.” 

PSG currently sit top of Ligue 1 on 38 points (ahead of Olympique Lyonnais and Olympique de Marseille on goal difference) having completed 19 games, which is half of the season. 

As well as being influential domestically, Ibrahimovic was crucial in Carlo Ancelotti’s side finishing top of Group A in the Champions League. PSG face Valencia in the last 16 in February.

-->
-->

Source: Goal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.