Posts Update:
Pin It

Giovinco wants to stay at Juventus for life

December 25, 2012


Sebastian Giovinco is in no rush to sign a new contract at Juventus – but he insists he wants to stay at the club for the rest of his career.

The Italian, contracted until 2015, returned to Turin in the summer after two years at Parma and he doesn’t fancy another transfer.

“When you go your separate ways, it is only normal for you to give your best,” he told the Corriere dello Sport.

“I did that for Parma and I’m happy I did, but now I’m back in black and white and I want to stay here for a long time.

“There is no hurry to sign a renewal, but Juventus are the best you can get and it is my desire to stay here.

“I’ll be 26 in January, where do you want me to go next?”

Giovinco is now starting to make a difference for the Bianconeri after struggling to silence his critics initially. 

“The fact is that technical ability is not enough,” he added. “What counts is application, seriousness, respect for rules. 

“What is in your head can be decisive and a strong character also helps… 

“It’s only normal that there is increased pressure when you play for a big club. And criticism is part of the game. 

“Boss Antonio Conte has faith in me and that was important. The Coach is always ready to support any player.” 

Giovinco has scored five goals in 16 League appearances. He also has two Champions League goals and a strike in the Coppa Italia.

-->
-->

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.