Posts Update:
Pin It

Dunga reveals Inter Milan offer

December 26, 2012


Carlos Dunga has revealed he rejected the Inter Milan job last year. 

The Nerazzurri were looking for a coach at the time given Leonardo’s decision to quit for a director’s career at Paris Saint-Germain. 

“I was close to Inter,” Internacional coach Dunga told Zero Hora. “However, I didn’t want to go as they refused to negotiate with my agent, Antonio Caliendo. 

“He’s been by my side since the beginning of my career and I didn’t want to go over the top of his head. That would have been wrong on a human and professional level.”

-->
-->

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.