Posts Update:
Pin It

De Rossi: I've never wanted to leave Roma

December 24, 2012


Daniele De Rossi insists it would be a tragedy to leave Roma - although he would like a future 'experience' in the US. 

The Italy international appears not to be considered a key player under coach Zdenek Zeman, leading to speculation linking him with big spenders Manchester City, PSG and Real Madrid. 

But the 29-year-old, who has spent his entire career with his hometown club, insists he does not want to leave just yet. 

He told the New York Times: "I was born in Rome and it is the normal thing for me to play for AS Roma. 

"I've never wanted to wear another jersey: I love this city, I love this club, everything I love is here. 

"Me at Manchester City? (Roma president) James Pallotta said I'm not on the market. I have heard rumours about City, PSG and Real Madrid, but I never seriously thought about leaving. 

"If any club wants me for real, they will talk with my agent. But I am 29, and leaving Roma would be a tragedy for me. 

"In the future I would like to have an experience in the United States."

-->
-->

Source: SkySports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.