Posts Update:
Pin It

Benzema has no desire to leave 'dream club' Real Madrid

December 18, 2012


Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema says he will not hesitate to extend his stay at the Bernabeu if he is offered a new contract by the club.

Benzema, named French player of the year by France Football for the second successive year this week, arrived at Real from Lyon three years ago and is under contract until summer 2015.

He has been linked with a move away from Jose Mourinho's side, with Paris St Germain thought to be keen and Manchester United a club that have reportedly monitored him in the past.

But the 24-year-old frontman, who has scored six goals in all competitions for Los Blancos so far this season, is enjoying life at the Primera Liga club and has no desire to leave the Spanish capital.

He told France Football: "I am fine at Real and I have got my bearings at the club.

"I have no other club in my mind. Real still remains my dream; it has the most beautiful stadium and is the most beautiful club in the world. It has never-ending ambition.

"If the chairman proposes I prolong (my deal), I would sign immediately!"

-->
-->

Source: SkySports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.