Posts Update:
Pin It

Germany snub angers Weidenfeller

November 12, 2012


Borussia Dortmund goalkeeper Roman Weidenfeller has declared his anger at not being selected for the latest Germany squad.

-->

The 32-year-old cannot get his head around Joachim Low's decision not to include him for the friendly against the Netherlands on Wednesday and believes his performances should have earned him a call-up.

"I have three trophies in the last two years," he told Welt.de after his side's 3-1 victory over FC Augsburg.

"I just think that my performances speak for itself, both internationally and for my club. It is like performances on the pitch do not matter anymore, I will not be picked no matter how well I play."

But, though his disappointment was clear, Weidenfeller was happy to congratulate Hamburg goalkeeper Rene Adler on his inclusion.

"I am pleased for Rene. I am pleased that he is going, but it still surprises me that I have never had the call."

-->

Source: Goal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.