Posts Update:
Pin It

Arsenal target Cavani happy at Napoli

November 21, 2012


Edinson Cavani says he is not interested in a move to Arsenal and remains happy with Napoli. 

The striker is one of the most wanted in world football at present following his blistering goalscoring record in Serie A. 

He has scored 80 goals for Napoli since moving from Palermo in 2010 and Manchester City are also very keen on him. 

Arsenal are newcomers to the chase to land the Uruguayan, with reports suggesting Arsene Wenger is finally ready to spend some big money at the Emirates. 

Cavani, though, remains happy in Italy and does not want to move in January. 

"My future is the present," he told Il Mattino. "I'm happy at Napoli, my teammates are fantastic, the fans are very passionate and my family is settled here - it's all fantastic. 

"I'm happy I came here."

-->
-->
Source: talkSport

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave a comment here! Thank you!

 

© Copyright Football365News 2012 | Originally designed by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Customized by Football365News | Powered by Blogger.com.